MALAYSIA PES LOVERS COMMUNITY
Welcome on the PES-1MALAYSIA
To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, If you are already a member please login

http://pes-1malaysia.com/login.forum

Join our community

http://pes-1malaysia.com/profile.forum?mode=register
MALAYSIA PES LOVERS COMMUNITY

PES Patch|Pes2012 Patch|Patch MSL 2013|Patch MSL 2012|MSL Patch by PES-1MAS|Pes2013 Patch Malaysia|PES2012 Patch Malaysia|Team Malaysia|Pes2013 Patch|Kits|Menu|Editing Tools|Graphics|Faces|Team Malaysia|Pes Malaysia|Patch Malaysia|Pes2013 MSL Patch|

Facebook 1 Malaysia
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
Is It Ok To Buy Facebook Likes
Game Of Thrones Staffel 3 Hit
The Lion King SIMBAS MIGHTY ADVENTURE FOR PC Download.rar
Zooskool 8 Dogs In One Day
Zooskool 8 Dogs In One Day
{Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 X86-x64 BG-EN IE10 April 2013}
Remas Toket 3gp
NFS Undercover Rus Full [tfile.ru]
Silver The Hedgehog - World's Collide
UltraISO Premium Edition 9.35.2716 RUS
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:48 am
Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:18 am
Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:51 am
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:59 pm
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:57 pm
Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:21 am
Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:21 am
Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:23 am
Fri May 30, 2014 2:03 pm
Thu May 29, 2014 4:18 am
pmqcondeo
georgjam
georgjam
georgjam
georgjam
georgjam
georgjam
georgjam
georgjam
georgjam

You are not connected. Please login or register

Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

1 Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:27 pm

onetkun

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
First topic message reminder :

These are faces I made and posted in Indonesian-PES-Forum..([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Saya dah buat 1 link buat Malaysian Facepack:
Malaysian Facepack by onetkun:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


bonus:
Coach Rajagobal:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#############################

Maaf jike jauh daripada sempurna...
READ THIS:

comment and critics please :bounce:
all of the face relinks are free to download :cheers:
if u want to use it in ur released patch, don't forget to put credits of me ❤



Last edited by onetkun on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:53 am; edited 9 times in total


151 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 am

muhd taufiq


PES-1MAS Newbies
PES-1MAS Newbies
mcm mner nk replace muke coach??

152 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 am

onetkun

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
@KrulAmirul:
cube liat previewnye...

@muhd taufiq
saya pun tak tau direname jd brp, tapi tarok kat dt0d

153 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:20 am

KrulAmirul

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
jap

154 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 am

KrulAmirul

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
ni gambarnye
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



______________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

155 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:27 am

pijan08

avatar
PES-1MAS Administrators
PES-1MAS Administrators
sabrinee yang tahun lepas,aku buat...file ia dah hilang...macam mana jadi tak??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bro...tolong buatkan face ashaari,gurusamy....tq


_______________________________________________________________________________________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TEAM PES-1MALAYSIA FC

http://pes-1malaysia.forumms.net

156 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 am

KrulAmirul

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
ok
onetkun tolonglah buatkan ashaari

157 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 pm

onetkun

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
ashaari ada pic nya x?

158 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:08 pm

KrulAmirul

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
tak ada kang sudah saya cari tapi tak jumpa

159 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:11 pm

onetkun

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
@pijan: Sharbinee korang tu cantik jugak.. tinggal rapihkan sikit warna kulit sama letak hidung, tambah cantik tu..

160 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:12 pm

KrulAmirul

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
ni boleh kang
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



______________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

161 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:19 pm

onetkun

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
boleh2... thx ya..

162 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:07 pm

KrulAmirul

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
onetkun wrote:boleh2... thx ya..
ok same

______________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

163 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm

pijan08

avatar
PES-1MAS Administrators
PES-1MAS Administrators
hehe..x sabar tunggu ashaari siap...org ganu kiter... :cheers:


_______________________________________________________________________________________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TEAM PES-1MALAYSIA FC

http://pes-1malaysia.forumms.net

164 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:06 pm

KrulAmirul

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
hahaha betul tu betul
tu pon aku jumpe gambar die kat FB Terengganu FC
huhuhu :D :) LOL

______________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

165 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

KrulAmirul

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
coach map (dt0d.img)


2642/2842 AZ, de graafschap, heerenveen
2643/2843
2644/2844 NAC, PSV,west ham,italy
2645/2845 Korea Republic
2646/2846
2647/2847 japan
2648/2848
2649/2849 china,Korea DPR
2650/2850
2651/2851 kuwait
2652/2852 egypt, feyenoord, caen, egypt
2653/2853 arsenal, lorient,oman
2654/2854
2655/2855
2656/2856
2657/2857
2658/2858 as nancy, sochaux, qatar
2659/2859 real madrid, barcelona, turkey, chile
2660/2860
2661/2861 germany,holland
2662/2862 liverpool, vitesse
2663/2863 porto, ado den haag, ajax. bordeaux, toulouse, poland,galatasaray
2664/2864 Roda, Utrecht, roma, france, portugal,juventus
2665/2865 spain,chelsea, nec, st etienne, valenciennes, napoli
2666/2866
2667/2867
2668/2868
2669/2869
2670/2870
2671/2871 england; Willem II, monaco, nice, serbia
2672/2872 tottenham, newcastle, wolfsburg
2673/2873 manchester united;bayern munich;wolfsburg;montegoro;paok; vvv venlo; excelsior; heracles; arles avignon; brestois; lens; montpellier, malaga, bari, nelapoltsk, ehrenhofstadt; all d2 teams
2674/2874 Twente, marseille, PSG, austria,argentina,russia,brasil
2675/2875 groningen, crvena zvezda
2676/2876 Rennes, Celtic,catania
2677/2877 inter, olympiakos,ac milan
2678/2878 morocco; auxerre, lyon, man city, fiorentina
2679/2879
2698/2898
2699/2899
2700/2900
2701/2901
2702/2902
2703/2903
2704/2904
2705/2905

Eredevisie (Full List)
Ado Den Haag 2663/2863
Ajax 2663/2863
AZ 2642/2842
SBV Excelsior 2673/2873
Feyenoord 2652/2852
DE Graafschap 2642/2842
FC Groningen 2675/2875
SC Heerenveen 2642/2842
Heracles Almelo 2673/2873
NAC Breda 2644/2844
N.E.C. Nijmegen 2665/2865
PSV 2644/2844
Roda JC 2664/2864
FC Twente 2674/2874
FC Utrecht 2664/2864
Vitesse 2662/2862
VVV-Venlo 2673/2873
Williem II 2671/2871

Ligue 1 (Full List)
Ac Arles-Avignon 2673/2873
Aj Auxerre 2678/2878
Girondins De Bordeaux 2663/2863
Stade Brestois 29 2673/2873
Stade Malherbe Caen 2652/2852
RC Lens 2673/2873
Losc Lille Metropole 2673/2873
FC Lorient 2653/2853
Olympique Lyonnais 2678/2878
Olympique De Marseille 2674/2874
AS Monaco 2671/2871
Montpellier HSC 2673/2873
A. S. Nancy Lorraine 2658/2858
OGC Nice 2671/2871
Paris Saint-Germain 2674/2874
Stade Rennais FC 2676/2876
AS Saint-Etienne 2665/2865
FC Sochaux-Montbeliard 2658/2858
Toulouse FC 2663/2863
Valenciennes FC 2665/2865

Premier League (Some Teams)
Manchester City 2678/2878
Tottemham 2672/2872
Newcastle 2672/2872
Chelsea 2665/2865
Manchester United 2673/2873
Arsenal 2653/2853
Liverpool 2662/2862
West Ham 2644/2844

Spain League LFP (Some Teams)
Real Madrid 2659/2859
Barcelona 2659/2859
Malaga 2673/2873
Espanyol 2675/2875

Serie A (Some Teams)
Fiorentina 2678/2878
Roma 2664/2864
Bari 2673/2873
Napoli 2665/2865
SS Lazio 2665/2865
Juventus 2664/2864
Catania 2676/2876
Ac Milan 2677/2877

Other Teams Europe
FK Crvena Zvezda 2675/2875
Nelapoltsk 2673/2873
Porto 2663/2863
Olympiakos 2677/2877
PAOK 2673/2873
Bayern Munchen 2673/2873
VFL Wolfsburg 2672/2872(PES EDIT PATCH)
Ehrenhofstadt 2673/2873
Celtic 2676/2876
Galatasaray 2663/2863
Sao Paulo 2673/2873
Flamengo 2673/2873
Hamburg 2673/2873

National Teams (Some Teams)
Japan 2647/2847
Turkey 2659/2859
France 2664/2864
Egypt 2652/2852
Germany 2661/2861
Spain 2665/2865
England 2671/2871
Montenegro 2673/2873
Morocco 2678/2878
China 2649/2849
Qatar 2658/2858
Chile 2659/2859
Portugal 2664/2864
Poland 2663/2863
Austrian 2674/2874
Serbia 2671/2871
Brasil 2674/2874
Italy 2644/2844
Kuwait 2651/2851
Oman 2653/2853
Sweden 2676/2876
Argentina 2674/2874
Holland 2661/2861
Korea DPR 2649/2849
Korea Republic 2645/2845
Russia 2674/2874

D2 League (All use same slot 2673/2873)

aku ambik kat gururupa

______________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

166 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Asyraf07

avatar
PES-1MAS Moderator
PES-1MAS Moderator
gurusamy


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


_______________________________________________________________________________________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

167 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Asyraf07

avatar
PES-1MAS Moderator
PES-1MAS Moderator
onetkun terbaek! :cheers:


_______________________________________________________________________________________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

168 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 pm

onetkun

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
:D
thx..
maaf saya byk urusan.. saya dah buat face Asrarudin
face Amri Yahyah x brp jadi.. nanti saya share disini..

169 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 am

Robinson22

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
wah..udah siap ya kang .. bagus kang ..

170 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Wan Yuhiesa

avatar
PES-1MAS Moderator
PES-1MAS Moderator
amankickoff wrote:nak letak rajagopal nye face korang rename bin tu ke unnamed 2673 dan letak di dt0d.img

xde preview ke bro??

171 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Wan Yuhiesa

avatar
PES-1MAS Moderator
PES-1MAS Moderator
KrulAmirul wrote:coach map (dt0d.img)


2642/2842 AZ, de graafschap, heerenveen
2643/2843
2644/2844 NAC, PSV,west ham,italy
2645/2845 Korea Republic
2646/2846
2647/2847 japan
2648/2848
2649/2849 china,Korea DPR
2650/2850
2651/2851 kuwait
2652/2852 egypt, feyenoord, caen, egypt
2653/2853 arsenal, lorient,oman
2654/2854
2655/2855
2656/2856
2657/2857
2658/2858 as nancy, sochaux, qatar
2659/2859 real madrid, barcelona, turkey, chile
2660/2860
2661/2861 germany,holland
2662/2862 liverpool, vitesse
2663/2863 porto, ado den haag, ajax. bordeaux, toulouse, poland,galatasaray
2664/2864 Roda, Utrecht, roma, france, portugal,juventus
2665/2865 spain,chelsea, nec, st etienne, valenciennes, napoli
2666/2866
2667/2867
2668/2868
2669/2869
2670/2870
2671/2871 england; Willem II, monaco, nice, serbia
2672/2872 tottenham, newcastle, wolfsburg
2673/2873 manchester united;bayern munich;wolfsburg;montegoro;paok; vvv venlo; excelsior; heracles; arles avignon; brestois; lens; montpellier, malaga, bari, nelapoltsk, ehrenhofstadt; all d2 teams
2674/2874 Twente, marseille, PSG, austria,argentina,russia,brasil
2675/2875 groningen, crvena zvezda
2676/2876 Rennes, Celtic,catania
2677/2877 inter, olympiakos,ac milan
2678/2878 morocco; auxerre, lyon, man city, fiorentina
2679/2879
2698/2898
2699/2899
2700/2900
2701/2901
2702/2902
2703/2903
2704/2904
2705/2905

Eredevisie (Full List)
Ado Den Haag 2663/2863
Ajax 2663/2863
AZ 2642/2842
SBV Excelsior 2673/2873
Feyenoord 2652/2852
DE Graafschap 2642/2842
FC Groningen 2675/2875
SC Heerenveen 2642/2842
Heracles Almelo 2673/2873
NAC Breda 2644/2844
N.E.C. Nijmegen 2665/2865
PSV 2644/2844
Roda JC 2664/2864
FC Twente 2674/2874
FC Utrecht 2664/2864
Vitesse 2662/2862
VVV-Venlo 2673/2873
Williem II 2671/2871

Ligue 1 (Full List)
Ac Arles-Avignon 2673/2873
Aj Auxerre 2678/2878
Girondins De Bordeaux 2663/2863
Stade Brestois 29 2673/2873
Stade Malherbe Caen 2652/2852
RC Lens 2673/2873
Losc Lille Metropole 2673/2873
FC Lorient 2653/2853
Olympique Lyonnais 2678/2878
Olympique De Marseille 2674/2874
AS Monaco 2671/2871
Montpellier HSC 2673/2873
A. S. Nancy Lorraine 2658/2858
OGC Nice 2671/2871
Paris Saint-Germain 2674/2874
Stade Rennais FC 2676/2876
AS Saint-Etienne 2665/2865
FC Sochaux-Montbeliard 2658/2858
Toulouse FC 2663/2863
Valenciennes FC 2665/2865

Premier League (Some Teams)
Manchester City 2678/2878
Tottemham 2672/2872
Newcastle 2672/2872
Chelsea 2665/2865
Manchester United 2673/2873
Arsenal 2653/2853
Liverpool 2662/2862
West Ham 2644/2844

Spain League LFP (Some Teams)
Real Madrid 2659/2859
Barcelona 2659/2859
Malaga 2673/2873
Espanyol 2675/2875

Serie A (Some Teams)
Fiorentina 2678/2878
Roma 2664/2864
Bari 2673/2873
Napoli 2665/2865
SS Lazio 2665/2865
Juventus 2664/2864
Catania 2676/2876
Ac Milan 2677/2877

Other Teams Europe
FK Crvena Zvezda 2675/2875
Nelapoltsk 2673/2873
Porto 2663/2863
Olympiakos 2677/2877
PAOK 2673/2873
Bayern Munchen 2673/2873
VFL Wolfsburg 2672/2872(PES EDIT PATCH)
Ehrenhofstadt 2673/2873
Celtic 2676/2876
Galatasaray 2663/2863
Sao Paulo 2673/2873
Flamengo 2673/2873
Hamburg 2673/2873

National Teams (Some Teams)
Japan 2647/2847
Turkey 2659/2859
France 2664/2864
Egypt 2652/2852
Germany 2661/2861
Spain 2665/2865
England 2671/2871
Montenegro 2673/2873
Morocco 2678/2878
China 2649/2849
Qatar 2658/2858
Chile 2659/2859
Portugal 2664/2864
Poland 2663/2863
Austrian 2674/2874
Serbia 2671/2871
Brasil 2674/2874
Italy 2644/2844
Kuwait 2651/2851
Oman 2653/2853
Sweden 2676/2876
Argentina 2674/2874
Holland 2661/2861
Korea DPR 2649/2849
Korea Republic 2645/2845
Russia 2674/2874

D2 League (All use same slot 2673/2873)

aku ambik kat gururupa

______________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kat mne agk2nye nk ltak face rajagobal

172 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:57 pm

$Y@F!q96ed!t

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
yuh wrote:
KrulAmirul wrote:coach map (dt0d.img)


2642/2842 AZ, de graafschap, heerenveen
2643/2843
2644/2844 NAC, PSV,west ham,italy
2645/2845 Korea Republic
2646/2846
2647/2847 japan
2648/2848
2649/2849 china,Korea DPR
2650/2850
2651/2851 kuwait
2652/2852 egypt, feyenoord, caen, egypt
2653/2853 arsenal, lorient,oman
2654/2854
2655/2855
2656/2856
2657/2857
2658/2858 as nancy, sochaux, qatar
2659/2859 real madrid, barcelona, turkey, chile
2660/2860
2661/2861 germany,holland
2662/2862 liverpool, vitesse
2663/2863 porto, ado den haag, ajax. bordeaux, toulouse, poland,galatasaray
2664/2864 Roda, Utrecht, roma, france, portugal,juventus
2665/2865 spain,chelsea, nec, st etienne, valenciennes, napoli
2666/2866
2667/2867
2668/2868
2669/2869
2670/2870
2671/2871 england; Willem II, monaco, nice, serbia
2672/2872 tottenham, newcastle, wolfsburg
2673/2873 manchester united;bayern munich;wolfsburg;montegoro;paok; vvv venlo; excelsior; heracles; arles avignon; brestois; lens; montpellier, malaga, bari, nelapoltsk, ehrenhofstadt; all d2 teams
2674/2874 Twente, marseille, PSG, austria,argentina,russia,brasil
2675/2875 groningen, crvena zvezda
2676/2876 Rennes, Celtic,catania
2677/2877 inter, olympiakos,ac milan
2678/2878 morocco; auxerre, lyon, man city, fiorentina
2679/2879
2698/2898
2699/2899
2700/2900
2701/2901
2702/2902
2703/2903
2704/2904
2705/2905

Eredevisie (Full List)
Ado Den Haag 2663/2863
Ajax 2663/2863
AZ 2642/2842
SBV Excelsior 2673/2873
Feyenoord 2652/2852
DE Graafschap 2642/2842
FC Groningen 2675/2875
SC Heerenveen 2642/2842
Heracles Almelo 2673/2873
NAC Breda 2644/2844
N.E.C. Nijmegen 2665/2865
PSV 2644/2844
Roda JC 2664/2864
FC Twente 2674/2874
FC Utrecht 2664/2864
Vitesse 2662/2862
VVV-Venlo 2673/2873
Williem II 2671/2871

Ligue 1 (Full List)
Ac Arles-Avignon 2673/2873
Aj Auxerre 2678/2878
Girondins De Bordeaux 2663/2863
Stade Brestois 29 2673/2873
Stade Malherbe Caen 2652/2852
RC Lens 2673/2873
Losc Lille Metropole 2673/2873
FC Lorient 2653/2853
Olympique Lyonnais 2678/2878
Olympique De Marseille 2674/2874
AS Monaco 2671/2871
Montpellier HSC 2673/2873
A. S. Nancy Lorraine 2658/2858
OGC Nice 2671/2871
Paris Saint-Germain 2674/2874
Stade Rennais FC 2676/2876
AS Saint-Etienne 2665/2865
FC Sochaux-Montbeliard 2658/2858
Toulouse FC 2663/2863
Valenciennes FC 2665/2865

Premier League (Some Teams)
Manchester City 2678/2878
Tottemham 2672/2872
Newcastle 2672/2872
Chelsea 2665/2865
Manchester United 2673/2873
Arsenal 2653/2853
Liverpool 2662/2862
West Ham 2644/2844

Spain League LFP (Some Teams)
Real Madrid 2659/2859
Barcelona 2659/2859
Malaga 2673/2873
Espanyol 2675/2875

Serie A (Some Teams)
Fiorentina 2678/2878
Roma 2664/2864
Bari 2673/2873
Napoli 2665/2865
SS Lazio 2665/2865
Juventus 2664/2864
Catania 2676/2876
Ac Milan 2677/2877

Other Teams Europe
FK Crvena Zvezda 2675/2875
Nelapoltsk 2673/2873
Porto 2663/2863
Olympiakos 2677/2877
PAOK 2673/2873
Bayern Munchen 2673/2873
VFL Wolfsburg 2672/2872(PES EDIT PATCH)
Ehrenhofstadt 2673/2873
Celtic 2676/2876
Galatasaray 2663/2863
Sao Paulo 2673/2873
Flamengo 2673/2873
Hamburg 2673/2873

National Teams (Some Teams)
Japan 2647/2847
Turkey 2659/2859
France 2664/2864
Egypt 2652/2852
Germany 2661/2861
Spain 2665/2865
England 2671/2871
Montenegro 2673/2873
Morocco 2678/2878
China 2649/2849
Qatar 2658/2858
Chile 2659/2859
Portugal 2664/2864
Poland 2663/2863
Austrian 2674/2874
Serbia 2671/2871
Brasil 2674/2874
Italy 2644/2844
Kuwait 2651/2851
Oman 2653/2853
Sweden 2676/2876
Argentina 2674/2874
Holland 2661/2861
Korea DPR 2649/2849
Korea Republic 2645/2845
Russia 2674/2874

D2 League (All use same slot 2673/2873)

aku ambik kat gururupa

______________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kat mne agk2nye nk ltak face rajagobal

ko swap team pe..?

http://pesbysyafiq96.blogspot.com/

173 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:54 pm

rosnazli

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
k.Rajagobal

2659 face
2859 hair

http://www.pes-1malaysia.com/forum

174 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:31 am

Robinson22

avatar
PES-1MAS Crew
PES-1MAS Crew
haha..aku nz ..

tak tahu ada ke tak ..

175 Re: Malaysian Face Relink by onetkun on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:42 am

Wan Yuhiesa

avatar
PES-1MAS Moderator
PES-1MAS Moderator
$Y@F!q96ed!t wrote:
yuh wrote:
KrulAmirul wrote:coach map (dt0d.img)


2642/2842 AZ, de graafschap, heerenveen
2643/2843
2644/2844 NAC, PSV,west ham,italy
2645/2845 Korea Republic
2646/2846
2647/2847 japan
2648/2848
2649/2849 china,Korea DPR
2650/2850
2651/2851 kuwait
2652/2852 egypt, feyenoord, caen, egypt
2653/2853 arsenal, lorient,oman
2654/2854
2655/2855
2656/2856
2657/2857
2658/2858 as nancy, sochaux, qatar
2659/2859 real madrid, barcelona, turkey, chile
2660/2860
2661/2861 germany,holland
2662/2862 liverpool, vitesse
2663/2863 porto, ado den haag, ajax. bordeaux, toulouse, poland,galatasaray
2664/2864 Roda, Utrecht, roma, france, portugal,juventus
2665/2865 spain,chelsea, nec, st etienne, valenciennes, napoli
2666/2866
2667/2867
2668/2868
2669/2869
2670/2870
2671/2871 england; Willem II, monaco, nice, serbia
2672/2872 tottenham, newcastle, wolfsburg
2673/2873 manchester united;bayern munich;wolfsburg;montegoro;paok; vvv venlo; excelsior; heracles; arles avignon; brestois; lens; montpellier, malaga, bari, nelapoltsk, ehrenhofstadt; all d2 teams
2674/2874 Twente, marseille, PSG, austria,argentina,russia,brasil
2675/2875 groningen, crvena zvezda
2676/2876 Rennes, Celtic,catania
2677/2877 inter, olympiakos,ac milan
2678/2878 morocco; auxerre, lyon, man city, fiorentina
2679/2879
2698/2898
2699/2899
2700/2900
2701/2901
2702/2902
2703/2903
2704/2904
2705/2905

Eredevisie (Full List)
Ado Den Haag 2663/2863
Ajax 2663/2863
AZ 2642/2842
SBV Excelsior 2673/2873
Feyenoord 2652/2852
DE Graafschap 2642/2842
FC Groningen 2675/2875
SC Heerenveen 2642/2842
Heracles Almelo 2673/2873
NAC Breda 2644/2844
N.E.C. Nijmegen 2665/2865
PSV 2644/2844
Roda JC 2664/2864
FC Twente 2674/2874
FC Utrecht 2664/2864
Vitesse 2662/2862
VVV-Venlo 2673/2873
Williem II 2671/2871

Ligue 1 (Full List)
Ac Arles-Avignon 2673/2873
Aj Auxerre 2678/2878
Girondins De Bordeaux 2663/2863
Stade Brestois 29 2673/2873
Stade Malherbe Caen 2652/2852
RC Lens 2673/2873
Losc Lille Metropole 2673/2873
FC Lorient 2653/2853
Olympique Lyonnais 2678/2878
Olympique De Marseille 2674/2874
AS Monaco 2671/2871
Montpellier HSC 2673/2873
A. S. Nancy Lorraine 2658/2858
OGC Nice 2671/2871
Paris Saint-Germain 2674/2874
Stade Rennais FC 2676/2876
AS Saint-Etienne 2665/2865
FC Sochaux-Montbeliard 2658/2858
Toulouse FC 2663/2863
Valenciennes FC 2665/2865

Premier League (Some Teams)
Manchester City 2678/2878
Tottemham 2672/2872
Newcastle 2672/2872
Chelsea 2665/2865
Manchester United 2673/2873
Arsenal 2653/2853
Liverpool 2662/2862
West Ham 2644/2844

Spain League LFP (Some Teams)
Real Madrid 2659/2859
Barcelona 2659/2859
Malaga 2673/2873
Espanyol 2675/2875

Serie A (Some Teams)
Fiorentina 2678/2878
Roma 2664/2864
Bari 2673/2873
Napoli 2665/2865
SS Lazio 2665/2865
Juventus 2664/2864
Catania 2676/2876
Ac Milan 2677/2877

Other Teams Europe
FK Crvena Zvezda 2675/2875
Nelapoltsk 2673/2873
Porto 2663/2863
Olympiakos 2677/2877
PAOK 2673/2873
Bayern Munchen 2673/2873
VFL Wolfsburg 2672/2872(PES EDIT PATCH)
Ehrenhofstadt 2673/2873
Celtic 2676/2876
Galatasaray 2663/2863
Sao Paulo 2673/2873
Flamengo 2673/2873
Hamburg 2673/2873

National Teams (Some Teams)
Japan 2647/2847
Turkey 2659/2859
France 2664/2864
Egypt 2652/2852
Germany 2661/2861
Spain 2665/2865
England 2671/2871
Montenegro 2673/2873
Morocco 2678/2878
China 2649/2849
Qatar 2658/2858
Chile 2659/2859
Portugal 2664/2864
Poland 2663/2863
Austrian 2674/2874
Serbia 2671/2871
Brasil 2674/2874
Italy 2644/2844
Kuwait 2651/2851
Oman 2653/2853
Sweden 2676/2876
Argentina 2674/2874
Holland 2661/2861
Korea DPR 2649/2849
Korea Republic 2645/2845
Russia 2674/2874

D2 League (All use same slot 2673/2873)

aku ambik kat gururupa

______________________

<< PLEASE CLICK "+" AT THE RIGHT IF SOMEONE POST TO YOUR VERY USEFUL >>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kat mne agk2nye nk ltak face rajagobal

ko swap team pe..?
team new zealand kot..aq gne patch 1mas 0.5

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum